About the Firm
Experienced Illinois Attorney Offers Families Compassionate Counsel
Knowledgeable representation for domestic issues throughout the Chicago area
If you are involved in a divorce, child custody, or other family law matter, it can be difficult to make important legal decisions with a clear mind. At The Law Offices of Catherine M. Byrne in Chicago, where we have represented Illinois families in a variety of domestic issues since 1999, we focus on easing your stress and providing you with detailed advice on your legal options. Whether you’re trying to obtain spousal support or modify an existing child support order, our firm is committed to representing you with compassion and skill.
Reputable Chicago lawyer provides sound legal support for families
For nearly two decades, we have advocated for clients throughout Illinois. Families in the Chicago area choose our firm for their legal dilemmas because we provide:
- Personalized attention — We listen patiently to your story and work alongside you to formulate a decisive strategy for resolving your family law case.
- Responsive counsel — Understanding that your domestic issue is disrupting your family dynamic, we respond promptly to all calls, messages, and emails so you remain fully informed throughout your case.
- Knowledgeable staff — Supported by a team of knowledgeable staff, veteran family law attorney Catherine M. Byrne is committed to providing you with trustworthy counsel.
When you hire our firm to represent you, we concentrate on helping you find peace of mind in the midst of a trying time. We sympathize with your situation and strive to provide you with considerate, yet strong representation.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive family law support for residents of Illinois
Our family law firm is dedicated to representing clients in and around Chicago in the following practice areas:
- Divorce — If you are filing or facing divorce, we can guide you through the steps ahead. In addition to helping you draft a clear divorce agreement, we can protect your rights and assets if your dissolution is contested.
- Child custody — When handling child custody cases, we focus on the welfare of the child as well as the rights of the parent. We work closely with you and your family to create a fair custody agreement that works for everyone.
- Visitation — Most noncustodial parents have a right to be a part of their children’s lives. Depending on how far apart you and your child’s other parent live, your visitation plan should enable you to spend meaningful time with your children. After reviewing your circumstances, we can assist you in drafting a custom and fair visitation schedule.
- Child support — Both parents are responsible for their children’s support. Whether you’re looking to modify or enforce a child support order, you can trust our firm to look out for your best interests and your child’s financial well-being.
With nearly three decades of legal experience, Catherine Byrne is able to help families resolve even the most difficult domestic issues. Contact our firm to see how we can help your family move forward with confidence.
Contact an accomplished family law attorney in Illinois
The Law Offices of Catherine M. Byrne delivers strong legal support to clients in family law matters throughout the Chicago area. Please call 312-637-5356 or contact us online
to schedule a consultation at our Chicago office.